Thursday, May 26, 2016

how to be confident

Having confidence is a very tricky thing. Being able to say good things about yourself can be very difficult. It shouldn't be, but it just is. Over 70% of girls 15yrs-17yrs avoid normal everyday things, like going to school, or going out with friends simply because they aren confident and feel bad about themselves. Another interesting statistic is among all high school students, 44% of girls and 15% of guys are attempting to lose weight. the first tip I have for you is to "fake it tip you make it" Just because you feel ugly doesn't mean you should literally not attempt to at least try, keep your hygiene up and dress nicely. Smiling is another very effective way in boosting your self esteem, even if you're are not having the best day, try to put on a smile. Build your confidence by heeling others, I know for me wen I make someone else happy and smile, I myself start feeling better about myself than I did before I helped someone out.
Those are just a few ways to boost your confidence up a little bit! Always remember you are beautiful no matter what
.




No comments:

Post a Comment